BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »
time-

Friday, April 16, 2010

blah blah blaaah!

guess what? i'm blogging again! cause i am super bored and super free while everyone else is busy and this weather is a major mood killer! am now waiting for my results to come out so i can actually find a job. kinda not in the mood for anything due to the weather and to sleep all day would plain be depressing. i prefer to sleep at night, that's when i get all my weird dreams! yesterday night i dream i got turned into a vampire, and last night i dream about some fight sequence and there were super powers involve! ca-raaay-zy!!! and now i am waiting for my results to come out so i can figure out what i wanna do, cause i do NOT want to be a beautician! and now i'm sure your wondering why i even studied the line i did if i don't want to be a beautician; well...it's complicated. and let's just leave it at that. well good news for me is i can paint my nails as colorful as i want before i start work? and oya i am going to Tokio Hotel CONCERT!!! i'm sure a lot of people are going...and it's SO GOING TO BE ANOTHER AAR LIKE CONCERT! sorry for the caps. since TM and every1connects are giving the tickets away like hot cakes! but am so hoping to get my hands on some M&G passes! w00t!!!! it's all happening in 2 weeks time man! stoked much!! and am planning to highlight my hair before the concert! roars!!!

p.s getting my hairspray and eyeliner on stand by for the 1st of may to see TOKIO HOTEL!
p.s.s sorry for all the caps. that's what happen when jenn gets over excited tsk!

0 comments: