BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »
time-

Thursday, June 24, 2010

inking it on feels that much more personal!

I know it's been awhile! A lot has happen, and honestly I can't believe I'm blogging again. Well if this post even considers as me coming back!


Life has had it's ups and downs but mostly downs- then again; that is life after all! Life ain't no bed of roses! Thorns maybe but def not roses. About mid last month we found out my aunt(dad's oldest sister) has colon cancer. Yes, another family member with cancer. It's nothing new but very scary and about that time my cousin (dad's second sisters daughter(her mother died of cancer too)) found a lump at her breast and went for surgery. Well it's not just my dad's side with the history of cancer but my mom's side as well. And somehow strangely out of all of this I somehow have this crazy urge to want to get a yellow ribbon tattoo BADLY! It just somehow feels like the right thing to do.

Bur anyway, I got a job! Starting next month! Let the stress BEGIN! And as always once we're home the nags are doubled up and the atmosphere is pretty much always pretty foul. But that's what happens when you spend too much time with each other? I know everyone sees me as this really negative person, which I suppose I probably am. But hey at least I know how to have fun sometimes. And right now I'm having a conversation with a classmate back in high school and he is asking me pretty stupid questions and I'm not feeling too good. Soooo...

Anyway that's all for now. for whoever that may even read my blog.

Oh..and my aunt passed away. We were at church camp which was a four days three nights thing and on the third day during a break our pastor announce that me and my family were going back to see my aunt who is very sick. Shocker for me cause I din know about it till it was announce that we were leaving for a 6 hour drive to Kedah! We got there in time..she passed away in the middle of the night. She looked so beautiful and so at peace, I just couldn't find any sadness in it.

Miss you Aunt Janet, may you watch over me and my family from heaven.

0 comments: