BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »
time-

Monday, January 10, 2011

dying is easy; living is hard.

i always say that line or sometimes i change the 'living is hard' to 'living is hell'. and i still haven't changed my mind on it. cause honestly everyone struggles and for some unfortunate people like us we struggle a lot. it's complicated. and i don't expect and anyone to understand or try to.

everyone seems to be starting college a new chapter of their life, a life that isn't for me. sure i will miss out on college life but then again it really isn't for me.
last night i had one of my weird dreams. i was in a classroom and we had art class and we were doing this underwater theme. and then i had to go to the bathroom only to find it has become this storeroom with underwater artifacts, like mermaid stuff and statues and there was this cage with something inside and i couldn't see well as if i was going blind and then rats started spilling out. and then i felt like there was something else in there with me..like this ghostly feeling. then i went back to class and still feeling like i need to go and then a girl came to me and told me there's another bathroom at school grounds that is nice and clean but she din tell me about the lil downside to it. so she takes me there and when we get there the bathrooms are like these lil wooden rooms; seriously! the weirdest thing is every time i enter the bathrooms i can't see clearly like someone did something to my contacts to make me see things in spots! then this ghost keeps bugging the hell out of me while i was trying to pee! gosh..can't a girl pee in peace? then i woke up to my guys arms and a sweet kiss. then i ACTUALLY woke up for real to the bright sun shinning through my window!

0 comments: